Support Wonder & Exploration by becoming a BHPFA member!
Members are an essential part of the Black Hills Parks & Forests Association mission. Becoming a member of Black Hills Parks & Forests Association means you are part of a community that values our natural environment and cares deeply about preserving access to the unique and amazing parks, forests, and grasslands in our region.
Members support these important projects at our partner locations:
- Ranger Programs
- School visits and distance learning opportunities
- Interpretive Staff and Interpretive Volunteers
- Outdoor Education programs
- Exhibit preparation and installation
- Wayside displays and information kiosks
Please Join, Renew or give a Gift Membership today!Become a Member Today!
Annual Member Benefits –
- Free BHPFA bag and gift
- 15% discount at all BHPFA retail store locations – card required
- 15% discount on all online purchases – coupon code required at checkout
- Electronic Newsletter 4 times per year – Learn about the impacts of your membership!
- Receive discounts at Cooperating Association stores across the country – for more information : http://www.publiclandsalliance.org/membership/rdp
- Member only specials & discounts throughout the year.