Looking for your new favorite long-sleeve tee shirt? Well, here you go. Super soft and wrinkle-resistant. Not only comfortable but looks great too. This shirt features an over-sized map of the Black Hills on the back that includes all of your favorite destinations like Wind Cave National Park, Jewel Cave National Monument, Mount Rushmore, Custer State Park, and many more. There is a hand-drawn cartouche on the left chest, and hiking tracks telling you to “Wonder and Explore” on the right sleeve.
- Color: Burgundy
- No scratchy neck tag
- Heat-set fabric to minimize shrinkage
- Side-seamed construction to prevent twisting
- Ribbed crewneck
- Taped neck and shoulders to provide durability
- Double-needle sleeves and bottom hem
- Made of 35% rung-spun USA made cotton and 65% polyester
Become A member save 15%, and help support you’re public lands. CLICK HERE for more information.