Help support Wonder and Exploration, become a member today!
BHPFA has been an official nonprofit public land partner for over 70 years. By engaging you, our supporters, we look forward to continuing this impressive legacy and helping the next generation of stewards enjoy and preserve our amazing public lands. If you would like to learn more about how BHPFA supporters assist our partners, consider becoming an annual member or giving a monthly donation. Public lands are key to keeping the outdoors accessible to everyone and we are fortunate that some of the most amazing parks, forests, and grasslands in the country are in our backyard.
Membership has helped support these projects with our public land partners:
- Stipends for Student Conservation Association positions
- Exhibit signage
- Supplies for Distance Learning programs
- Printing of Jr. Ranger materials
- Pollinator gardens
- Geospacial Cave scan – provided 3D images of Wind Cave for interpretive use
- Interpretive programs-including visits to our partners from the Black Hills Raptor Center
- A free member bag and gift
- 15% discount at all BHPFA retail store locations – card required
- 15% discount on all online purchases – coupon code required at checkout
- Electronic Newsletter 4 times per year – Learn about the impacts of your membership!
- Receive discounts at Cooperating Association stores across the country. More information: Public Lands Alliance
- Member only specials & discounts throughout the year.
Annual Organization Membership-$100
- Same perks as annual membership
- Plus, 5 member cards to share with staff, who will then receive our 15% discount on our website and at all participating cooperating association locations
- Your logo and link to your website on our website home page
“I am a member of BHPFA because nature is a natural healer and stress reliever. When we are able to spend time in the Black Hills, we are able to unwind and relax while taking in the beautiful sites and smells of pine trees. I want to preserve these areas for all to enjoy as our public lands are just that – for everyone to enjoy. And I want to help preserve it for future generations to enjoy.” – Nicole
“This is a great way to support the Black Hills Parks and Forest. Thank you for giving back to our local National Parks. Thank all of you that work in the gift shops.” – Mark A. Weaver
“If you ever visit the Black Hills of Dakota, a membership in the association is warranted. The discount on products is worthwhile and you support the objectives of the regions parks, federal and state.” – Jan Gabin
Check out our social media pages!