Motorized Vehicle Use Permits

Order the permit online far enough in advance to POST THE STICKER ON THE VEHICLE or purchase in the Black Hills at a Ranger District or retail location.

It is the responsibility of the permit holder to acquire a current year MVU map which shows the National Forest System roads, trains and lands in the Black Hills National Forest that are designated for motor vehicle use pursuant to 36 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)212.51. Maps are available where ever permits are sold and at

Showing all 4 results

  • Black Hills National Forest 7-Day Motorized (MVU) Trail Permit

  • Black Hills National Forest Annual Motorized (MVU) Trail Permits

    Rated 4.67 out of 5
  • Black Hills National Forest Recreation Map – 2017

    Rated 4.50 out of 5
  • Trails Illustrated Topographic Maps of the Black Hills

    Rated 4.58 out of 5